GeoCzech, Inc. is the owner of the MyGeodata Cloud and Geoprocessing Online services, hereinafter referred to as “our services”. Within the operation of our services is your personal data processed in the following way:
Scope of Processed Personal Data
We process the following personal data of our customers to whom we provide our services and who communicate with us via e-mail:
- Email address
- First and/or Last Name
- Billing address
- IP address
When you register for our services, we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter any credit card details. We aggregate information about what pages consumers visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our services, and is not shared or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services our customers have requested, when we have their permission, or under the following circumstances:
Purpose of Personal Data Processing
Our services use collected information for the following general purposes:
- products and services provision
- identification and authentication
- services improvement
We do not store credit card details and do not share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Who and How to Process Personal Information
Our services will process your personal data to the above-defined extent and for the above defined purposes, mainly in electronic form using automated systems. Your personal data might be collected by us or 3rd parties, such as Google or Smartlook.com, s.r.o., but all personal data will be processed by our own employees.
Voluntariness of Consent to the Personal Data Processing, the Possibility of Consent Withdrawal
Granting consent to the processing of personal data is entirely voluntary. The consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending the withdrawal of consent to the email address support(at)geoczech.org.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
- You are entitled to request from GeoCzech, Inc. access to your personal data and information about your personal data and its processing (e.g. scope, purpose, time of processing), including the right to provide a copy of the processed personal data.
- You are entitled to withdraw consent at any time (for details see point 4).
- You are authorized to request in writing to erase your personal data (in particular when you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data or in the case where personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or processed).
- You are entitled to obtain our personal data processed by us in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format.
- If you believe that we process your personal data in violation of your privacy, or in violation of law or regulation, especially if personal data are inaccurate regarding the purpose of processing, you may, upon written request:
- object to the processing of your personal data
- ask us for an explanation
- require us to resolve the resulting situation, in particular, it may be blocking, repairing, adding or deleting personal information
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies are required to use our services.
Statement on EU GDPR
In accordance with European Parliament Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), this Regulation does not apply to our services (see paragraph No. 23).
Our services use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although GeoCzech, Inc. owns the code, databases, and all rights to our services’ applications, you retain all rights to your data.
We may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your user account of our services or by placing a prominent notice on our site.