Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before using the https://mygeodata.cloud and https://geoprocessing.online/ websites (the “Services”) operated by GeoCzech, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Services.
By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Services.
Unfortunately, currently we are not ready to provide our services to European Union countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of services to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all our services to all users. For this reason, we reserve the right to refuse customers from EU countries – we are sorry for that.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
A valid credit card or PayPal account is required for paying chargeable plans.
Upon successful completion of the checkout process on a plan purchase or upgrade the new account features of the plan will be available immediately.
Any payment is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and users shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Downgrading your Service subscription plan may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. We do not accept any liability for such loss.
Credit card details are entered on a secure page and are transferred using SSL protocol.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Services may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
GeoCzech, Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
GeoCzech, Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Copyright and Content Ownership
We claim no intellectual property rights over the data you provide to the Services. Your profile and data uploaded remain yours. However, by letting your data to be viewed publicly by setting your datasets to public, you agree to allow others to view your content. By setting your online data to be viewed publicly without password protection, you agree to allow others to view and download your data.
We do not pre-check content, but we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Services.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email or web helpdesk form.
- You understand that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Services or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services MyGeodata Cloud, Geoprocessing Online or any other service provided by GeoCzech, Inc.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit with malicious intent any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by GeoCzech, Inc.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any our customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage of other our customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- We do not warrant that (i) the services will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the services will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the services; (v) or any other matter relating to the services.
- The failure of GeoCzech, Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support(at)geoczech.org.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
By continuing to access or use our Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Services.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at support(at)geoczech.org.